My R6 cleanup

Will all this cash you’re spending I hope you’ve got good gear.

he’s not spending that mcuh cash on extras, its not like he spent 4 grand on wheels

if you do the angel eyes, get rid of the LED strips, i think its TOO much with both

Hmmm…idk lol.

gah… angel eyes… and led strips… :ricer:

I think track time and tires are a better investment… :wink:

Looks nice with the tail cleanup, make sure you’re aware of how much louder its going to get with an exhaust… r6’s can be obnoxious, which can lead to a bunch of unwanted attention from the po-lice… HID’s would be a nice upgrade as well :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

EDIT: holy shit, get tires.

Get rid of the pearl necklaces and get hid’s instead. sorry!

how hard are HIDs to install, id like some for my bike

they take about an hour. if you’re doing angel eyes/projectors it’s a totally different story. hardest part i had was trying to figure out where to mount the ballasts lol

You should only get hid’s if you have projectors. Please.

My HIDs were a bitch lol

LOVE.

This applies to ALL vehichles.

I have gloves, helmet, jacket, and steel toe boots. Most of my riding is on the street and not big into cornering so if I go down, it will be due to some asshole on a cell phone not looking where he’s going. I have a pair of pants back in rochester but I think the next investment will be a textile jacket for the summer nights so I am not squidding out in a tshirt all the time.

Ya part of the process its taken a while to pick one. I want a louder one thats cleaner looking but I don’t want people in Rochester to hear me leaving my apartment in Buffalo and need ear plugs anytime I leave on my bike. I do partially want one just to be a little more noticeable to cars on the road too.

Going into the shop hopefully this weekend to swap out the front tire and also get some general maintenance done. The front is down to about 2mm so its time to swap it.

buy your tires online

Did. Should be out this coming week. I took everyone’s advice and got the 2cts. I looked for a OEM front tire to at least let me wear down my original rear but the price for one tire was more than two 2cts so I went with that route.

^smartest thing you could do. Its going to literally feel like a brand new bike now. :tup:

I want a bike :frowning:

Ya there are certain things I don’t want to toy with and the part that keeps my bike on the ground is one of them. I also adjusted the front and rear sag yesterday and was out testing it today so having those two set right is gonna be a huge plus.

Proper suspension set up is key.

Looks like a clean bike, I’m sure its a blast to ride!

The potato cannon muffler will be gone this week. Ordered the two brothers slip on so hopefully will have it and the tires on for the weekend.

Mother F*cker. Got en email that the slip on is out of stock and on backorder till the end of June… The tires were also being held since a shirt that was in the order was on backorder too. I canceled everything and told them to ship the damn tires today so I should have them by Friday which is OK becuase that is the important part I needed.

Jun 2, 2011 7:17 AM
At local FedEx facility
BUFFALO, NY

New tires and a tune up today :slight_smile: