My R6 cleanup

I’m at mighty now, anyone?

On a side note, with the new pipe on, crusing at low RPMs it kind has a sputtering sound.

Is that common and just loud now since the old muffler was so quiet or would it be a issue that I may need my computer reprogrammed.

It’s normal, you just never heard low idle before lol.

Lol. Just checking. I got a little wiring to do and wanted to make sure this wasn’t something to add to my list.

I ordered the parts to build my little brake light flasher so when I hit the brakes, the tail light flashes 3 times quickly and then steady on. Figure any little bit helps and will give me a reason to crack open my electronic programming books again.

If I ever find my camera I’ll be stating a thread like this. I’m making more changes tonight.

I love these threads. I like watching Motocrossx’s thread too and see how he does certain things. After this year, I am rattle canning a lot more of my bike. I just don’t want to take it apart for a few days in the summer.

Bike looks good man.

Keep in mind though, most of the stuff I’ve rattle-canned is only for the sole purpose of seeing if I like it. I usually go with powdercoat if I decide I want to keep the color, kinda like what I did with my Ninja wheels.

At the same time, if you know what you’re doing…spray paint can hold up pretty damn well lol.

Ya most people I have talked to said if you take your time and let it dry and coat it, only need to touch up their foot pegs and stuff once a year which I am fine with.

i noticed a lot of people had that flash 3 light thing on the brake lights friday night, it kind of pissed me off following them lol. Kind of like sequential turn signals make me angry following cars haha

I can finally start doing some things on my bike, it makes me so happy lol

New plate has been ordered if the DMV approves it and also have the HID kid on the way.

http://i55.tinypic.com/w9dvfs.jpg

Haha nice!

ha ha love the plate, and the bike good work! God i need to get a bike!

p.s. i didnt think installing HID’s were too bad.

HIDs are in. Little tough to install since I didn’t want to drill holes in anything but they are in and look great.

I got the registration last week so the DMV approved the plate so can’t wait to get the plate hopefully next week.

it wasn’t bad, just hiding alllll the wires from the hids/halos were a cock lol

Bike looks great brian, whats next?

I didn’t drill anything so the HIDs were a bitch to cut wires and make stuff fit. I haven’t really mounted the ballasts anywhere either as they are just kind of thrown in side side plastics.

I think I am done for the year. Gonna rip it apart this winter tho and black all the silver stuff like pegs and swap the levers for black ones and also rerun all my wires. I probably will need a new chain and tires for next year so will swap that stuff out too over the winter. I am stick of taking this thing apart for now. Haha.

I just want my plate to come.

i hear ya man i finally just finished getting mine back together. This winter mine is going to be gone threw again lol. and that plate is awesome

you get the plate in yet??

No :frowning:

Still waiting for it. The DMV site says it was ready to mail on 7/1 so hopefully this week or early next week. The car ones people said took 4 weeks to get everything and today is a day past 4 weeks so I may just call today to check since I got the registration 2 weeks ago so hopefully today or tomorrow.

Plate came in yesterday. Lol.