My sister's kid

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/241525.html

There he is #1 in erie county…laugh it up at his name, hehe.

man, hubby got chubby.

:tup:

wow, 8lbs, good thing for Mark it was a c-section! :lol:

That kid had better be 6’5" and 250 pounds of rock hard muscle when he grows up cause that name is getting so much shit.

PS congrats

thats pewtty cool congrats.

Congrats Uncle Pat. Damn your sister looks just like you.

Thanks. As you can see he’s named that because well, look at dads hoodie. :slight_smile:

lol, Pat, with the hat, hoodie, and red goatee… he looks alot like Pat Meegan

So your brother-in-law is an avid hunter, huh?
Couldn’t tell.

congratssssssssss

im also an uncle as of friday.

kinda nice :slight_smile:

Congrats.

“Hunter Remington”… My vote for next NRA president.

i lol’d. Yes he does like to hunt. I didn’t pick the name, and Skunky poo i’ve been an uncle. Also have a niece Hailey.

as a parent, I would rather have the last baby born in 2007 than the 1st born in 2008.

no tax deductions for post 12/31 babies :slight_smile:

I heard about this on the radio this morning. Congrats uncle Pat!

x2

lolzorz. congratulations pat

:werd: I thought for a minute that I had sex with her before, but then I realized I was confusing her for pat. <33333

even though i’m not as stoked about your neice as i am about nikuk’s sister in law…:snky: congrats pat!

i rofl’d so hard. just remember buddy i used to sleep next door to her…naked.

another ugly voit.

LOL JK bro congrats to the family :slight_smile:

where have you been? i miss you :frowning:

haha i remember reading your sister had a kid in the new years thread, then i remember seeing the first buffalo baby born in the new years in the buffalo news at work, then i saw his name was hunter remmington something or other, then i remembered your post, also remembed you had an f-bod and assumed it was your sister!!! dont even need to click the link to know im right!

congrads to a new uncle!!