My turbo bmw 2010 compilation vid

I noticed at MIR mis-shifts seemed to plague both yourself and boris. Is there something that goes awry in those trans’/linkage?

c4 will certainly make it more consistent.

the trannys are generaly good for a handfull of hard launches. You cannot hot lap them cause then they realy start fucking up and not letting you into/outta gears. The trannys are bullet proof when it comes to holding power, however when it comes to hard launches and fast shifting there pretty much limitied to only a handfull of runs. Ive been thru 3 trannys this year. Only 1 performed well enough to make me happy and thats when i went 10.1 @ 148 that tranny is the same one i took to MIR which then began to start failing. :frowning: then i blew up a ujoint so my day was done.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?34536-some-pics-vid-of-my-bimmer-w-updates(56k-no-way)

here it is, i kinda stopped updating it because it didnt realy seem to guage much interest. Nobody cares about fast bmw’s lol

Such a nice car. I love how simple it is on the outside.