My Turbo E30 thread, ABORTED. info on page 7, post 170.

[quote=“VertZ24,post:127,topic:38701"”]

Looks like a cool project, i bought brents old E30, everyone got a piece of that thing. If you need any parts let me know. Also I will buy the stock Cat out of it since you are boosting you probably wont need it.

[/quote]

thanks, i’ll let you know if i need anything else :slight_smile:
the cat is in PERFECT condition and i mean like brand new. PM me about it.

[quote=“kansei,post:128,topic:38701"”]

I just read this whole thread. Looks like a fun build! Hopefully you aren’t like me and get impatient. I bought parts starting August 06 and when I had basically everything I couldn’t wait and got it all installed during winter break from RIT.

My recommendation: get a gigantic propane heater for your garage if it isn’t heated. I had one of the ones that mounted on top of a 20lb tank and not only does it randomly spit green fireballs now, you have to carry it around the garage and keep it nearby to keep vital organs warm enough to keep working.

Good luck with everything, can’t wait to see more progress :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Thanks!
I’m having problems with the heating of the garage because its a small rented garage in the apartments i live in so i can’t have anything too flamable or dangerous in there, and i also can’t find any electric heaters that will heat a decent area near where im working :frowning:

i’ll have more updates on the car tomorrow. it was a long night of this thing tonight so i should have a decent amount of pictures and stuff that i did to her.