My Turbo E30 thread, ABORTED. info on page 7, post 170.

:tup: Smart move in prioritizing.

You can always let it sit and come back to it later. It won’t mind.

agreed.

getting bills payed off is huge. put 20-30% of your pay towards that, and sock 10% away for your car. once both the bills are paid, and the car is done you have 40% of your pay left over for beer and hookers… or something more worth while.

i vote toss a cover on it for a couple months.

i vote sell newman misc body parts that he’s managed to lose or break in the past year… :slight_smile:

sell newman parts so he can get the rb e30 out

idk about getting completely rid of it steve…maybe just sell some parts…get yourself out of debt and keep her closed up in the garage until you can start back up on it.

ironic that your telling him to do exactly what you should have done with that ef build…

IRONIC THAT NEWMAN NEEDS BODY PARTS FOR AN E30

IRONIC THAT NEWMAN IS YELLING

I could use some nice interior pieces :slight_smile:

NOW IM YELLING AND MY ARMS ARE FLYING AROUND UNCONTROLABLY!!!LOL

if you sell it all dont tell us in 3 weeks that you should have never done it

:tup: to really looking at your life

Wise decision :tup:.If you want a project that will not occupy all your time and money,go with something a bit newer with more available inexpensive parts.An e30 build doesn’t seem piratical right now for your lifestyle and resources available. Just grab a civic , integra or dsm,daily drive it and slowly piece together a kit for it or something along those lines.

that being said good luck with what ever road you chose!

sell all this crap, and but my car. its cheap and fast and you can take your time fixing up the little things.

Thanks guys, it’s tough but the more and more I think about selling it the more relief it seems to bring. I want to get everything straight on my VW and have some fun on track days with it and just relax this summer.

I appreciate all the kind words, and boardjnky, depends on how fast I sell everything and pay people back. I <3 your civic.

wait, do you pay a note on your DD?

Yeah, I still pay my DD

yea sometimes that’s the best thing to do. gotta enjoy yourself.

lmk when you part it out, I’m sure I can find some stuff I’ll need :slight_smile:

Want your built head back? lol.
I have a ton of parts. let me know what you need.
I’m going to work till 11:30 so everyone who needs anything leave me a PM, or text me, ONLY TEXT,(till i’m out of work)597-5955

Thanks.

lol

dan and newman are like vultures

andre too man, at least give it a day or two lol