My weekend at ATCO.

No, the personal shots were given to me first twice when he told me a i had " rotten shitty teeth". I adressed it and fired back. From the i lie about how fast my car is, lie
About the tuning, was never running E85 at all etc etc.Theres 3 thread of this shit. I dont care of anyone likes me. I didnt do shit wrong and im sticking up for myself.

Relax, psi is a good dude. Everyone’s heated up for no apparent reason it seems.

I’ve never seen so much testosterone on a forum, fucking Anabolic Minds has less test than this place.

Nick I apologize for the unruly remarks. I just post to get people riled up and was misinformed last night. Dont take any thing I post seriously as I do not even take it seriously. I spoke with John and he meant to have me mess with some one else so I sincerely apologize for the confusion

When you get you Nsx back let me know first time you take it down the track, I wanna be in the other lane… So when you run a horrible time I can bash the shit outta you on here as I win the race… O you blew an axle or clutch bud, o man I still won…
Both you and Sean are good dudes, drews a fag that likes to talk shit to me… When I call him out he’s always like ooooh man it’s online, I mean I usually don’t tell guys that I don’t know that i owned them and split their asshole…

Lurch and papa bear?!?!?

No see lurch was actually big. It would be papa bear and real life stick figure

Hahah imagine blowing an axle or clutch and having a guy come up to you when you run you personal worse and being like yup I won… Still beat ya… Yup I won…

I would never do that honestly, but your right… He won the race…

too bad mike has gone faster in a CIVIC then you will prolly ever go in your srt8

and get off this asshole shit. I said “ripped ya a new one” first of all. You just happened to throw “asshole” into it, and keep repeating it like a broken record. Dont worry, we will line them up, and it wont be at the track…

Mike “Synapse” 1995 Honda Civic Dx 10.9 142

Mike running fast in a civic is cool but who’s talkig about that… Another dumb fucking post from you… I was telling him it’s like me bashing on him if his car broke going down the track, is like him saying I lost the race even though it was test and tune and we weren’t even racing…

Drew are you alive??? Who the fuck is roll racing you buddy?? I told you I want you on the track and you keep talking about roll racing… I’m gonna roll race you too cause your a faggot and work too much to not be able to go to the track… But you have soo much time to make 100 posts a day on here…

Another thing bud is that I’m not 20 years old and I plan on breaking well into the 10’s with this set up… And within time 140 will be there also… I’m not bashing anyones cars but icant help defend myself when you post the most off topic shit replying to me…

I love the fact that you’ve never seen my jeep and your making funny assumptions… It’s not a cookie cutter build like you must think… It’s a real build bud, not throw a cam and run some nitrous and hope it doesn’t blow up shit…

why are you calling me drew? you act like you have a clue about me, when you dont. My father is at the doctors right now, so I have work later today. Sorry for being on shift before I go to work…

and where did I say roll racing? I said see you on the STREETS. Digs can happen on the streets too buddy. You threw roll racing into the mix, but if I recall in the other thread you said it moves out from a roll and you wouldnt have a problem doing that, and you would still “beat me”.

All I know about you is that your a bitch hiding behind your computer but would try to act like you don’t talk shit if you met me… I don’t come on here talking shit about how fast it is like youdo everyday about your car… But do some research bud before you talk shit… Stop looking at camaro videos on YouTube… I’ve also never critiqued anyones car on here especially ones that I don’t know how they run

ooo I have done my research

http://www.cherokeesrt8forums.com/showthread.php?32-John-s-(Sbardy)-426-stroker-T-Trim-Vortech-Bulid&p=2124&viewfull=1

Thanks for posting pics of my build man… Is that supposed to be a bad thing??

I haven’t even posted pics of my own car, but thanks again…

its just weird that you seem to be a stand up person there, in your build thread yet almost every post you make on here, you come across as a dick.

I get along with everyone

Haha look 7 and 8 posts up… Out of nowhere Ur like mikes civic he had will run faster than I ever will… Who the fuck says that when you had no idea about my car…

Were you bashing the build
or what??? I don’t get where this came from… In a serious note, not trying to sound like a dick…

first off noone bashed the shit out of you, he said he beat you and specifically said you couldnt keep it straight out of the hole. not that his car was faster. he knew it was a cheap win, but its a win. ask sean about the crackhead that said he beat me in a cobra when he took off on an onramp, i thought he was trying to get ahead to make sure we had a clear spot to race and after waiting to merge on the highway i followed pulling along side him he let off and said he won the race, i was pissed but wasnt gonna argue, i said whatever dude no problem lets just run again and not on an on ramp this time wtf was that. he said he wasnt tuned lol and he didnt want to go again. now thats a cheap fuck trying to talk shit you just gotta let those ones go.

everycar ive been in was a learning experience. you dont need to wait ive been there already hell my 10 second pass was an epic fail like your 12 second pass(im not talking trash just saying it wasnt what you wanted and knew it could do). i went 10.9 and i know the car could have gone faster but it didnt and i never ran that setup again. what car goes only 10.9 at fucking 142 mph cmon. guy next to me was running a 9.3@142mph.

erics hatch started at 15.xx(boost cut see video lol) down to 10.9
my teggy started around 14.0 ended 12.8
erics s2000 started in the 12’s, ended 11.4

if anyone knows how much it sucks not to run the number is me. the only solution is to go out and run the number.

heres my epic 15 second pass in a 10 second car:

also im not sure if i know you, i dont know you by the car, so all im going by is what you say on here.