My weekend at ATCO.

Dont worry, Its cool. Youre such a vagina over nothing its hillarious. You dont even have a car anymore, You talk shit about stuff you have NO IDEA about. Especially with the platform of my car. Saying you talked to the tuners in the north east and i wouldnt be able to do what i do? I have a hand held tuner which i can switch from 93 octane to E85. I ran out of E85 at the atco event half way through the second day, I switched back to my 93 octane tune and put 110 in the car and it ran like shit so i shut it down. Ive been running it in the car since i came home from the event.You werent there, You dont know what youre talking about. Youre making john look bad now, Its time to just give it up and stop. I had no beef with you, with john, with love4boost, with anyone. I didnt even say anything and all of the sudden you come out of no where like a punk fucking bitch and hop on me. For no reason. Youre a fucking internet tough guy acting hard talking about stuff you have no idea about and you are 100% wrong. Im friends with john, i was busting his balls on the first post and all day at the track after we lined up. I stated about 10 times i know his jeep is faster than my car, I dont brag about how fast it is. It is what it is and its nothing more i dont lie about my times or power or performance. I dont know what youre problem is but you seriously need to fucking grow up.

So wait you were in my garage and know what car I have? I am sorry I dont post my vehicles on the internet for idiots like you to see. You can keep saying this but my car is way faster then yours so you can keep crying that some kid on the internet punked you out. Keeping saying you are gonna fight me and yada yada yada. Come on down to Albany any time you want to run your mouth

I said id see you some day, meaning try to talk to you and figure stuff out. Im not going to fight anyone over words on the internet. Not trying to ruin a potential career over something stupid such as this. great. You have a faster car, Congrats. Theres always someone faster than you and thats how it is. Theres a ton of cars on this forum faster than me and you im sure as well. You once again, Attacked me out of nowhere over nothing at all. i dont think ive ever even spoke to you, quoted you or tried to tak to you at all. Ill come down to albany anytime just name the place.

I dont try to fight any one I stick up for my friends when some one makes false accusations about them. So when some one talks shit about my friends I stick up for them

I didnt talk shit. I am friends with john as well. I said it as a joke, and again, ou obviously were not there to see us breaking each others balls after we ran. And once again, if we were to be technical, and i wanted to be an asshole, I could say i did 100% beat him and be 100% accurate saying that. But, I know the only reason i did in fact cross the finish line first was because his jeep has an ass load of power and had an extremely hard time keeping it straight. You shoulda said something a month ago if you had such a problem, Not now out of nowhere. I PM’ed you my number, gimme a call anytime you want to speak about this, or have anything more to say and dont feel liek typing it out online. We can be phone tough guys instead of key board warriors.

I got in a fight once. I got punched.

It hurt bad.

first off i dont know death or the jeep owner, so im just going by whats in this thread.

not sure what set you off psi but all he said was he beat him when they lined up. i dont understand the confusion, HE DID BEAT HIM. its not like he talked shit, made something up, or said his car was faster. he simply beat the srt8 and its owner in a single drag race. he talked about how he did during the weekend, and brought up some of the locals that were there, one of which he lined up against and beat. didnt seem unsportsmanlike to me. you guys need to get the fuck over it.

oh god i is so confused lolol myers let it go man lolol he is ok dude , death listen i know ya a little bit butt myers is a friend so if shit flies im sorry to say im with him , so all in all let it go before i smack both your bitch asses

+1 me and 88slowmarro will throw both of you off a cliff so you better watch your mouths.

team father and son ???

http://happy.hustonline.net/joynews/upfiles/20061116125520343.jpg

ummmmmmmmmm son , i think its time to tell ya suttin …

WE ARE WHITE

Its all good. I got along without shift 518 long before i was here and really dont need it.

oh fuckin stop lolol

OMGGGGGG

John, i didnt start any of this shit. I was jumped on and attacked multiple times, personally as well, for no reason. Sorry dude, im not in the wrong here. Look at the other threads.

im not blamin anyone , myers is a straight shooter and calls it the way he sees it . he dont know ya well so he is gonna say shit . it is what it is man , he wont talk to me like that as he is a scared bitch butttttt . still he is a friend of mine so at least chill on the personall attacks and he will back down

Well hes calling shit 100% wrong and was mistaken with everything he was saying and i fired the personal attacks back when they were delivered. Not going to just roll over and take it when im not even in the wrong especially.

all i see is he dont see how ya can have a built t/t set up for 6k … thats all i see man , the personall attacks came when u said he had a woodchuck g/f or suttin of the like . besides myers is gay he has no g/f unless ls?ws6 on here is now a girl lolol thats who myers is dating dude . all im sayin is myers is well liked in here and it wont be easy if ya dont just let it go dude

death, where do you work, i might come in for a job