Policing "Forum Sponsors and Advertisers" Section / negativity in general

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:5,topic:37342"”]

Sherm I’m glad they were able to work it out and I do hold my business to a very high standard, but I think you’re missing my point. The last thing I want to do is stop people from voicing legitimate concerns about an interaction with a shop or part.

I want to see the advertisers’ threads kept clean and a separate section for reviews. Simple as that. I have had cases where people say a part I’m selling is expensive and you can get the ebay brand version of it for half price yada yada in my thread in the designated Advertiser section and that shouldn’t happen. If you want to discuss whether to buy part X or Y, that’s what General Auto is for. My concern here isn’t just about shops flaming each other.

As far as the general atmosphere goes… I love the people I’ve met through this board and I thoroughly enjoy going to NYSpeed meets whether it be to hang out in a parking lot or at a track day. All this crap on the board is eventually going to spill over into meets if it isn’t cut off and frankly I’ll never show up to a meet if I have to think about who may get into a fight while I’m trying to hang out and talk cars.

[/quote]

Most forums work like the way you suggested…

Advertisers have a forum they can only post in…but everyone can view…

with a separate forum for vendor reviews…with out a lot of bs…

Do it up :tup: