My weekend at ATCO.

You can be in the 10’s with a new 5.0 mustang for about 6-7K lol

adam, you run 93 right? so in order to be fair, wouldn’t both of you have to?

For sure, anything can happen though! With my luck, launching it at 6K+ will puke the rear right out of it :rofl

Jesus fuck. You guys make me wanna scoop up a lil honduh again for some raacewars.

Yeah I run 93. I play the run what ya brung game though… :evilking

i run on 40 cetane. who wants in?

ooo ooooo ooooo meeeeee. but ill be injecting nitro as well. so… ya know

heh, i hear ya, do you plan on finishing the car for this year even?

Ideally it should be out mid season 2011 all ready to go. Still gonna be slow though!

mm ok, sounds like i may have a headstart to hit that 10.9x pass lol

Its very possible. We can always keep track of how many passes it took to get there :lol.

Hear alot of talk about 10’s at valley and haven’t seen much… Where were all these cars hiding??? I’m aiming to run 10’s with a full interior and watching a movie…

:rofl

no 10 second dumbestics currently exist on here.

Not running in November lol. I can bring you to a parking lot that 10’s are considered slow if youre feelin froggy someday :thumbup

Enough of them with the potential to do so though!

well to be fair tdi_logik is on street tires so 94gt5.0 would have to switch to that too right…run what you brung. get over this e85 vs 93 octane debate. e85 is an available choice for everyone here in the capital district. if you choose to be a pump gas gangster then so be it but dont cry when everyone else steps up their game and starts using e85.

Like I said before, 10s are easy to Dream about… Only 10’s I see are hondas… Next season will be here before you know it… I was at a meet with 30 cars in 10’s yesterday 94gt5.0, I woulda brought you to that lot…

most of them are getting built to run 9’s/8’s you’re a little late.

I’ll be running 93… Running a 10 with 93, e85, or anything is still a 10…

Hybrd, you can’t use that excuse all you life buddy… How many seasons does it take to get to 9’s??? Those builds take forever and how many actually get done?