My weekend at ATCO.

There was a perfectly done ws6 set up for drag next to me yesterday… Guy was a cool ass dude, said it was a high 8/low9 but couldn’t get it hooking and going good… Ran a 13 then a high 10

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/2061172069.html

jellies , let the post be man dont clutter it dude lol

man I havent even posted a sheep in it yet

ok, point taken, lol i didn’t know what to call it! haha

Threads like this is why I have 0 motivation to get my car done and out. Its all a fuckin dick swinging contest now, not out to have fun anymore like it used to be.

adam, ill do some digs with ya this year

You know Im game for some digs! With any luck I should hold ya off at least to the 1/8th :lol

i think the 3 of us besides the new dodge cars are the only diggum runners on here

I’m having a dick swinging contest with myself, I’m goIng for 10’s and it’s definately not easy or cheap… I’ve spent more in tuning and fuel systems than most… But then again I won’t be happy till I crack 10’s, then I won’t be happy till I hit low 10’s and so on… Never ending addiction…

Im in the 10’s for under 15K :lol. It can be cheap if ya dont build a mopar :tongue

ehhh not yet you arent :clap

Try and make a modern chevy a 10 sec car for 15k, can’t be done either unless your Jesus…

Or ford…

Can make a 10sec honda for 5gs :thumbup

Well you cant even get into a modern car for that, so there goes that theory! lol. Building a new/newer car is gonna be expensive, but it doesnt have to be outrageous.

are you talking about 15k including the cost of the car? im assuming you mean 15k on top of the car. you could be in the 10s with 15k into a new ss no problem

friendly competition on who gets in the 10s first ;)?

Well Im .1 off, and with whats its coming out with, it should go 10’s on the 1st pass out :lol. But yeah, Im always game for some competition! :thumbup

hhaha i know you are closer then i, but we shall see what happens