My weekend at ATCO.

oh and just for the record my 11 sec slip was without 2nd gear off the limiter for about 200 ft and still trapped 119

thats why my car is apart right now , i need faster times and my susp isnt lettin it happen

Nice

88slomaro would be a fun run wen hes out!

forrr whoooo lololol

My trucks been down the track 7 times, Away for 5 months this summer… And still not happy, finally running great and now major problems with traction…

i had my car out 2 x and my trans puked at the valley . after trans install i drove it a handfull more times lolol i didnt even track it after the new tran and converter

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs609.snc4/58905_160516073958526_100000004032796_534103_2577300_n.jpg

fixed. Fucker.

mine was on the track once this year and blew the clutch so no real timeslips for me but its probably a mid 13’s car since the best timeslip Ive gotten was a 13.7.

Im done with the track though.

dudeeee why did ya do that man , i dont want people seein that for real

ya know what nevermind leave it , at least it wasnt my mouth ya heard it from so ya know it aint bullshit

with traction , that car is a lot faster . ohhhh and a diff driver . :lol

sorry baby. Just fixed it in your favor :wink:

lol

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs177.snc1/6653_100816679931006_100000080240642_23114_156692_n.jpg

only good launch pic i have . that was with stock conv and internals just a little shot

Well if different driver would buy my car we could see how fast it might be and then I could buy the plow I want for my truck. I found one for $2k so if I could sell the car ASAP I could get the plow and pay off some bills.

jelllieeesss , im gonna punch ya lolol . let the truck be no plow as it will break more shit on your truck dude . let the car go if ya hate it that bad for what its worth then , not what ya need

But I could make good money plowing and just set some aside for repairs.

I figure the car should be worth my asking price. Well once the ignition issue is fixed anyway.

ok