My Weekend *PICS* 56k!!

fuck that.

Id buy a fabrige egg and throw it at my friend, then let a chimpanzee drive my veyron while under the influence of alcohol…

you guys all suck, id have a baller ass crib that would be on mtv cribs, and id eat t-rex eggs for breakfast everyday with a sprinkle of diamonds on em :pimp:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:82,topic:26554"”]

you guys all suck, id have a baller ass crib that would be on mtv cribs, and id eat t-rex eggs for breakfast everyday with a sprinkle of diamonds on em :pimp:

[/quote]

did you ever actually shit diamonds? it’s the most baller turd ever!

[quote=“BikerFry,post:80,topic:26554"”]

Impressive. Not my bag, as if I were ever st00pid wealthy like that I’d leave a legacy of wealth that would have my kids’ kids secure for life and/or build a school in Africa or something, but pretty impressive.

The dude that owns this shit… Did he create this wealth or inherit it?

[/quote]

All his wealth was earned, and even with ALL of his spending…his kids and their kids are well taken care of…

Is he looking to adopt?

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:84,topic:26554"”]

All his wealth was earned, and even with ALL of his spending…his kids and their kids are well taken care of…

[/quote]

Wow. And how has he done this?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:86,topic:26554"”]

Wow. And how has he done this?

[/quote]

Asbestos litigation

Heh. I’m trying to not get all cynical but you mean he’s made his money off of suing people for asbestos related health damage?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:88,topic:26554"”]

Heh. I’m trying to not get all cynical but you mean he’s made his money off of suing people for asbestos related health damage?

[/quote]

yeah

http://www.joedinardo.com/otaspen/29.jpg

So that’s what justice looks like. :cjerk: I think I’ll leave this thread before I go off about how lawyers make a career out of capitalizing on other’s misfortune and abusing the legal system for their own benefit. :slight_smile:

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:87,topic:26554"”]

Asbestos litigation

[/quote]

Wait is your boss Peter Angelos?? He’s a big lawyer here in Baltimore (owns the Orioles) and made his fortune from asbestos litigation.

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:87,topic:26554"”]

Asbestos litigation

[/quote]

?

yikes! triple post…

[quote=“Johnnylude,post:91,topic:26554"”]

Wait is your boss Peter Angelos?? He’s a big lawyer here in Baltimore (owns the Orioles) and made his fortune from asbestos litigation.

[/quote]

naw not him…he’s from NYC

[quote=“elgarvo616,post:43,topic:26554"”]

this house is ballin, but bunk beds?

[/quote]

Yea beds for the midgets.

good god. i want to work where you work LOL