My winter prep... (now with after pictures in post 22)

While all you folks who rag on living in the south are busy taking your bikes off the street (weeks ago)…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6302&stc=1&d=1225936154

I just finished making the ol’ girl blind again to head to the track this weekend.

Just thought I’d rub it in. Anyone still riding up there? Been nice lately! Hope it is as nice as it was today this weekend.

-edit- woah huge blurry picture!

well its been 70* so we can’t complain :wink:

I live in the south and rag on the south, whats your point?

i saw a lot of bikes out today

including one squid, kid was retarded. he rode by a dude on a harley and the guy visibly shook his head while he rode by the kid

I had the top down over the weekend. Been raining all week though. Tomorrow after work I will certainly be bombing around in the vert. Mid 70s FTW

lookin good :tup:

ps- i was out yesterday

Over 1,000 miles this week :wave:

The bike still hasnt gone away either. Been out 2 of the past 3 days.

You are always ragging, get a tampon and get over it.:rx3:

That is probably more than me all year :bloated:too damn busy.

:sigh:

I did “put my bike away” but the past 3 days I’ve put around 400 miles on it lol. November much?

:ohyeah:

oh…and nice track setup too!..jeaaaalousss

my bike is in the shop. :frowning:

what kind of bike is that? (forgive my ignorance)…

'07 Triumph Daytona 675 :kiss:

so hot :tup:

:tup: I wish i could still be running trackdays here.

Oh well… I put 400 miles ish these past 2 days.

That’s a really nice motorcycle.

your bike is beautiful. if they total my bike, i think i just decided what i will be getting (if i have the balls to get back on).

i am so jealous. i wish i could have put some miles on my bike this week…

^ it comes in this amazing blue color too, i almost bought one after my accident

What an awesome day. First good day at tally I’ve had. First time I went there was a 3 hr oil delay and it rained 75% of the time. First good day on the triump too since this was the first time I’d been “ok” with having it as a track bike. Still probably faster on my old SVs in some sections though:banghead:

Very tight technical track, very very fun. Some great banked turns that you could really rail through, fun chicane… what a blast. Shall post photos as soon as I have them.

My legs are sore this morning.