My Ws6-COBRABLOWSUP,CamaroSS22,COP,bikes

New Video. As always enjoy guys!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/_204230.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/profile/MyWs6.htm

nice, your videos always turn out well… what kind of camera do you use?

wow that first vid was awsome…i loved it

“wat is he stopping to get food?” lmao

I like the music in your vids.

nice vid brings a tear to my eye seein that nice cobra go boom

nice

i think its ok my friend

I have 3 cameras, 2 sonys dv’s and I just got a cannon hg20, thats the HD stuff at the end. All my new videos about 6 im working on were all shot @1080p24 :slight_smile:

O sanp! And thanks for watching guys!!! Hows the scene up in NY been???

dead, its snowing

:word: cant wait for spring

DuH!!! Snow! What about drifting or anything else???

towards the end of the first video (after the cobra blow up) there is a lot of just black scenes with music playing. Do you do this as an effect or just filling time with music? Not trying to be a prick but I spent 4 years in college doing video making, creating, editing etc, and not sure what I was watching for or what the reasoning was.

it was to trick you to close the video to think it was over, at least thats what i think the plan was.

If i had new tires on my truck i would go mess around and drift but it just started snowing, only had one good snow so far here in Buffalo, after the roads are plowed and salted its just cold and ugly outside roads arent very slippery at all once dry.

i drift in my siqq civic

You still owe me a race against that beast i wont back out this time i got trick up me sleeves:eekdance:

great vids

The music was terrible.:meh:

guys like there is oil in your mufflers …is that a bad thing? …i cracked up right then

Cool, where did you attend? Im in Film School right now, we have just touched on some basic editing, but ya any black or anything like that is absolutely because It was purposely matched with the music. Just my stlye of editing. Do you have anything online that you have worked on?

Thats pretty much the idea. I really like the song in the end, and the lyrics are great, “nothing can stop me now.” So I just played the whole song threw.