Mysterious_240's progress thread

well for right mow I am just patching everything up so I can drive it next summer cause the wife and I only have 1 car and I need to put mine on the road because shell need hers while I’m working because we will have a baby come april 20th but when I put it away next winter I’ll be doing brand new frame rails and beefing them up a bit…From what I’ve heard there’s like 3 or 4 at coreys and 2 at bakers…I’m gonna be going to the wreckers after xmas because I need to get little odds and ends to finish up some stuff and I also am getting a mint black interior for 200$

^^ last time i went to coreys (about 2 months ago) there was 1 240 and it was shit. bakers has 3 but they are pretty bad too

last time i went was like 7-8 months ago LOL damn id forgotten it was winter cause theres no snow Dx

well we got the front bumper and side skirts mounted this weekend…pretty much all we got done really…i was pretty impressed on the way that it fit…we had to dremal a little bit of the one side skirt but thats about it…now that we know how everything fits the next step is to do the little touch ups that need to be done and i have to get the right rear bumper before i can finish the body kit… here are some pics

Nice swastika flag you got there

lol

lmao yea nice flag …car looks good man.

lol its painted on the fridge…its was there when my cousin moved in lol

Sure… Thats what they all say:p

Car looks good you need to fix the right side so it fits flush under the right fender. Your project is coming along nicely

yeah its not bolted up on that one seam yet because those are my old fenders that are all rotted out so i dont want to fullt bolt it up until i get new ones…so for now its bolted up at the front and the sides by the fender wells…and its still tight as hell lol…so yeah thats why it sits so low right now…and thanks i cant wait to have it all done…

looking good so far man good job :slight_smile:

well we got 2 coats of paint on the car today…decided to go with a dark blue paint instead of the flat black…have to wet sand some stuff out and then the final coat will be sprayed

well today i had the day off and went to the junk yard to get the rest of my interior worked on my car all day…heres what i got done

-finished installing the black interior
-put headlight housings back in
-caulked around the taillights to seal them up so no water gets in
-installed bumper and test fitted the add on
-got shiny black mirriors from the junk yard and installed them
-relocated my cd deck underneath the change holder

i will be vacumming and then shampooing the carpets and detailing the entire car this weekend…and i have alot of sanding to do on my bumper lol…oh ya and as soon as i find some black front seats ill be replacing the beige ones…

heres some pics of the interior and bumper

rear bumper

new mirriors

random shot

good job mysterious 240 lol im loving it!!! hahaha

Looking good, your rear bumper seems to go past the wheel well though, was wit dat?

Nice shift knob =)

the half bumper is just placed there for the pics…i still have to do some work to it before it gets put on for good

lol and yeah i love the shift knob but i have to get an adapter for it so i can screw it on lol

good work man. I remember doing my black interior swap. Feels good to finally get all that ugly outdated brown out eh?

pretty sure you were a memeber, so moved into the build section

lol yeah i dont know what they were thinking when these cars were developed lol some of the interior colours are ugly as hell…now i just have to get some matching seats lol oh yeah forgot to mention the windsheild is being installed on friday afternoon…