Myth or Truth?

Someone told me that the rood liner in a Zenki s13 is not AS low as the roof liner in a chuki s13… I’m a big guy and need headroom/helmetroom.

No offence meant to the person who told me, I’d just like to know for sure.

I’d like to know fi this is fact or not.

Thanks.

roof liner you mean? i’m pretty sure they are the same as i’ve been in both, but maybe i just didn’t notice the difference?

I wrote roof liner didn’t I?

Ya you probably didn’t notice, but I’m sure someone knows for sure.

there is a lot more head room in a 89-90 non sunroof than anything with a sunroof. in my '92 with manual sunroof my hair touches the roof, but in my '90 with no sunroof it wasn’t even close.

i also believe coupes and power sunroofs have a lower roof line but i’m not 100% on this

Right, Im trying to find one without a sunroof period. But it’s hard to comeby in Canada for some reason.

My question is if the 2 sunroof models are any different in height between the chuki and zenki.

are you a gino with crazy spikes?
lol im justplayin. god dam240sx needs higer roofs. wheni wear a helmet i have to keep my head sideways to properly fiti nt the car lol :frowning:

time to buy an s14

I don’t know for a fact but I don’t think they are different.

my 92 without a sunroof is the same as an 89 without a sunroof.

s14s are no diff.
im 5’9 and i stilll hit the roof wiht a small helemet on.

So you’re saying its actually lower? :frowning:

the difference may be a coupe with power sunroof takes up more space than a hatch with a manual sunroof.

what I am saying is the height of a non sunroof 89 is the same as a 92 with no sunroof. both hatches. I can’t tell you if the coupe is any different.

Oh i see, sorry seth, my bad.

But that still doesnt fully answer my question…

I’m trying to compare zenki to chuki (hatches) with sunroofs.

I’m 6’3 man! LOL:p

get a civic :stuck_out_tongue:

kthxbye.

if 240’s had higher roof lines… they’d sit and feel like your in a FWD car…lol

haha it was designed for small asian people :wink:

jkz

anyways i didnt find a difference with my 92 and my bros 89. both had sunroof. same headliner too, just that my chuki had a front dome light too.

I’ve never heard of this before.

And also what’s with you guys hitting your head with a helmet on? I’m 5’9" maybe 5’10" and I’ve never hit my head or even come close I think.

But Dan I’m sure you have sat in numerous 240s by now. You should know whether you fit or not by now. If that is why you’re asking.