N Other Maro

Just stompin my feet in the n00b section and distubing the homogeneity.:mrT: Found the site from a fellow f-body member at fbody.com when looking for locals. Though, I’ve been weeding through the posts for a while and looking at the big brother 5.7Ls.

welcome

you need to worry more about the bully down the street 4.6L, but welcome none the less, but ditch those gay tail lights

• the camaro banner :rofl:

I want to get a banner that says “WINDSHIELD”

well turbo talon i’m glad to see one person who acts like they were raised right seeing that Blue4 and Shaggy are ignored.

would be interested to see their cars on cardomain and see how they would be rated. interesting that they don’t eat their own words in their signatures or offer up a website.

well heres mine http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jr551/cobra1.jpg

I think anyone with half a brain would take it, over your camaro

My 1983 corvette gets mucho respect

dont get to cocky newbie. You drive the v6 variant, which is marketted toward female drivers.

Yea, i dont like the tail lights that much. They look like something you would see on a civic with APC stickers all over it.

But welcome none the less.

ah now grandamld9 i can respect that comment. i hear ya. the one picture that shows them one light on each side has a blue HID-like bulb. but i had those bulbs b4 the lights. by the way, have you looked at all the pictures on my website? i have some older ones too, and some different shots. also, on the site is shows that the lights are for sale.

welcome and dont let shaggy get to you he’s just shaggy

welcome:beer:ditch the tails,want to race my ride(s)???
& blue bring it!!!

Welcome

I get to race him first.

welcome to the site…dont worry about shaggy…he just loves to play with ppls balls…and i do liek the rims i think…r they the ss rims???

Love the rims… get a motor though so you can hang.

welcome aboard!

just turbo that motor and you can beat blkp42e

its been brought, and eurodad, anytime

:confused: