bwahahah!!! Maxima 3, VW and 6cyl Stang - 1

Got some good old roll racing in this weekend. Got into it with two loudmouthed VW owners. Whupped one GTI, got edged out by another. And I put about a car and a half on a 6cyl Stang from a 10mph-80mph roll.

:rofl: I yelled “HAHA YOU JUST GOT BEAT BY A FAMILY SEDAN!” he whipped me off, slowed down, then gave me a ricer fly-by. V6 stang > V6 Camaro.

Maxima > V6 Stang > Slowcamaro.

:kekegay:

i’ll take a 6 cyl Camaro over a V6 Stang any day.

so would I, but the V6 Stang is faster than the Maro.

really? i never knew

what comes in the camaro? 3800?

yeah. 200hp. The stang has who know what but it makes 190hp and its a good bit lighter.

I’ve seen well driven V6 Stangs (5spds) hit 14.8

the Stang also has a 3.8L OHV V6. 193hp/220tq.

Now the new 2005 V6 Stang, has a SOHC 4.0L making 210hp/230tq

Maxima > *

I’d pimp a new 6spd Maxima

eww. I hate the new Maximas. so ugly. the 99-03s are muc nicer, but I still prefer the look of the 4th gen. Maybe once I get some cash saved up ill trade this one in on a 99 with lower miles and a 5speed and sink some decent money into it.

Function over Fashion

ricer :kekegay:

j/k

my favourite Maxima is the 90-96(?) Maxima… that thing is timeless… I’d rock one of those.

yah yah yah. :finger:

Nummy went 13.1 with a high trap and 195 or 205 winter treads with a bolt on supercharger kit and supporting mods. Firts time at the track. With decent tires he should have been able to pull a mid 12. Thats plenty fast as I’d ever want a Maxima to be.

?-94

what kind of vw’s

it’s an addiction… once you go low 13’s, you want 12’s. etc etc

GTI’s. both 1.8T’s i believe. I talked to the one and he said he had a chip and an exhaust. The other i think just had a fart can.

hell no, the fastest V6 mustang i seen had nawz and a few bolt-ons and it ran a 15.4 @ 89. Slowcamaro runs that stock…

(or am I gay for not realizing your sarcasm) :dunno:

you just seen some shitty driving

blah… mk4 owners can suck my balls

:hs:

I know for a fact that they run better than 15.4 stock. Ive seen stock ones break 14’s.