Names in sigs

If you guys are as bad as names as I am then I think we should all put our first names in our signatures. I hate knowing people only by their online name, but I have so many names to remember, I often forget a lot. So put your name in your sig!!

Word. I suck ass at names… :slight_smile:

It will help us avoid calling people by their forum names in real life. :oops:

Sounds like a good idea

That kinda annoys me. It’s forgiveable if the person doesn’t know your name, but some people that do know my name still call me Chromey. If it’s a buddy it’s not a big deal, but when it’s someone I don’t know too well…it’s just awkward. :?

I know that…my nick on CounterStrike used to be PestilenceXXX, and people that knew me through that name still call me Pesty to this day. At one point, it was used so often someone yelled “Hey Kris” from across a park and I didn’t even look up. :smiley:

Good idea.

B-Wurm :smiley:

I don’t think people should know my real name.

That kinda annoys me. It’s forgiveable if the person doesn’t know your name, but some people that do know my name still call me Chromey. If it’s a buddy it’s not a big deal, but when it’s someone I don’t know too well…it’s just awkward. :?[/quote]

You say that… but you havent put your name in your sig yet!!

Oh shit, I thought I had. I have it in there on every other board.

That kinda annoys me. It’s forgiveable if the person doesn’t know your name, but some people that do know my name still call me Chromey. If it’s a buddy it’s not a big deal, but when it’s someone I don’t know too well…it’s just awkward. :?[/quote]

You say that… but you havent put your name in your sig yet!![/quote]

Hmmmmmmm someone calling you Chromey. Sounds kinda like a term of endearment. lol So ya saying that to a 6’6?? 200+lbs guy. YUP!! They better know ya!!

You say that… but you havent put your name in your sig yet!![/quote]

Hmmmmmmm someone calling you Chromey. Sounds kinda like a term of endearment. lol So ya saying that to a 6’6?? 200+lbs guy. YUP!! They better know ya!![/quote]

I always called him “Chromey” and I’ve only met him…twice. Doubt he remembers who I am though. Haha, thinks to himself, “who the fuck is this kid?”.

Who the fuck are you? :rolleyes:

Yup that nice of you that you wana know what your names are. that is lovely idea to post the true name in the signature.
Davis

Cheap Airport Taxi

yes and real name is always a good identity for us.

super idea i liked it and very interesting.

Nissan Performance Chip