Napa Automotive signs

i have 3 different Napa automotive signs for sale. 2 of the signs are hard plastic one size is 4x4 and the other 2x5. I also have a hand painted circular Napa sign thats atleast 50 years old about 4x4 as well. The plastic ones have excellent color, minor blemishes. the paint is fading on the hand painted one but still looks great. Open to offers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23123[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23122[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23121[/ATTACH]

Damn wish you had those hats lol

Id love an s10 with the napa hat. Id flip it backwards and paint it and cruise haha

I have a Napa Hat for a truck. lol

Do you know how much you are looking to get for all 3?

What?! Im close to buying an s10. this might work, Jeff Dirt! haha

I’ll give you 10 bucks for the plastic square one.

$10 is too low. And I do have a napa truck actualy for sale with a hat it’s rusty tho and draftinwitjr make an offer

how much for just the hat? haha

Well I got a toy truck with a hat on it

$75 for all 3?

Well I’ll tell you this I have never seen any other of these and I couldn’t any on the Internet so I take it they are pretty rare. On eBay small napa signs are going for $70 each

Well if you come up with a price you want for all three please let me know.

Yeah I’ll pm you in a bit

$30 for the painted round one…

$120. 1sik BMW. They are rare, Can’t find them anymore

I have a rare $20.00 USD paper bill and rare $10.00 USD paper bill that I would be willing to trade you. I know they are super rare because both have individual serial numbers. so both are 1 of 1! Super rare. Promise you wont find one exactly like them anywhere

paper bills?! say word? cant pass this up!