(Help!)Signature Value

Hey guys I want to know if any of you would know how much I could get for a Dale Earnhart Jr. signed flyer from 2001. I need some money and I’m not to attached to it BUT I dont want to go to a shop and get riped off…

Also I have something signed by some baseball player from tampa bay. I dont know who he is and I dont know if he even plays for them any more. His name is Carl Crawford.
Let me know…

I checked ebay… about $10 for each
I’m not sure if its still open any more but try bases loaded on french

You won’t get much for either.

Crawford you won’t get shit sorry he just isn’t that good lol. Not to mention “something” just doesn’t cut it when it comes to collectors.

The thing with signatures is you can get them so easily these days, the ones that sell for money are either a) dead or b)signed on a rare memorabilia piece with letter of authenticity.

My step dad is a huge Nascar collector and has a lot of memorabilia in the $1000+ range, one of his most prized pieces is a signed picture of Earnhardt Sr. and even though he’s deceseased because he got it in person its worth like 30 bucks to a shop because no letter of authenticity but to him its priceless.

pretty much what ryan said… your not gonna be getting a huge amount of money for either, sorry