Nasty civic hatch

CFT Civic Hatch

Absolutly Disgusting

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5mctFJnJQUk

idk how to put the video on here…

Oh my fucking god. :bowdown

It made big numbers on the dyno, ran 10.6 at 134 … now this may not have the numbers of that one… but its all fuckin motor and ran a 10.9… not to mention it sounds nasty…

[youtube=425,350]hELHSBu3RBY[/youtube]

and a sum up…

[youtube=425,350]iQlwSeNYERE&feature=related[/youtube]

car is much different now and making close to or more than 900whp:

[youtube=425,350]8YXirAPtoEQ[/youtube]

the second dude needs to hone his skills a little bit, and the car will be even faster.

i just say it on myspace and thought it was NASTY

Omfg…

psh…slow.

9.60 all motor

Yeah full on BUILT ass full race non street legal race car… as to a pistons, cams, ported all motor 10.9 ::slight_smile:

its an F22…you can’t say at 400+ NA f22a isnt badass

Plus…theres not much done to the 9.60 seconds car that isnt done to the civic. The only major diffs are higher cr and carbs.

:bowdown

umm… didnt brooks run a 10.6 last year on about 300hp less in team teal?.. their driving either sucks ballsack or something aint right… the trap is there… but the ET aint.

I believe he was low 500’s when he ran that ET.

exactly… they are claiming 800+whp and trapping 136 going 10.6… brooks put down low 500’s trapped 131 and went 10.6… me thinks shit dont add up.

The law of diminishing return, gearing, setup (lag) all have a play in ET. Don’t forget the location plays a huge role too, often times at different tracks are simply way too different elevations and temps to compare them.

But something does seem off.

whoooo! boy. that sounds nice. i like that sound.

It’s possible but you got to fuck up to do that. I went 127 in a 2 ton car with about 550.

the dude in the green civic was shifting kind of sloppy, so i could see a bit of error in that clip.

the dude in the green hatch said after his first run he missed 2nd and still ran 11.4 at 122

All these cars are fucking nuts! I think I would shit myself in any of them :crackup
Dont forget these cars are short wheel base FWD and you can see by the video they are traction limited. A good set of wheelie bars with some preload would make them hook alot better :nod