NCAA Tourney

Anyone here interested in basketball? I thought maybe we could have a Pittspeed tourney (something like ESPN where they score it for you) and maybe Whitey would be willing to donate a hoody or something like that for the winner (and if not, just for fun)?

Anyone interested?

oh this brings back memories of the final whore… i would love to do this, but people are to immature to handle such a complex contest. We will have people accusing people of cheating in no time…

Actually if you do the ESPN thing there’s no way to cheat, they lock your picks at noon on Thursday, I think. Plus it keeps score for you and I believe lets you see everyone else’s brackets after they’re locked.

Well if anyone decides that they want to do this, I created a group “Pittspeed” on ESPN with the password “whitey”.

Ok iam joining.

i spend too much time on keeping up with football. No need to try and get into another sport, especially one as gay as basketball.

I have an Excel spreadsheet that I made with some Visual Basic code. If anyone wants it I can upload it. I’m sure there are way better ones out there but I don’t know if you have to pay for them or sign up for something.

i cant find a place to sign in with that info… link please?

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/bracket/entry

Go through and pick the teams, then make a username and password. Once you do that there will be a link to join a group.

I’m in!

Once I get done with work, I’ll join it. The work computer blocks that link. Damn filters! :mad:

I thought basketball was over :dunno:

in…

in…

in

in

i need help with my picks… wtf!!!

ESPN is so slow… :bash:

:finger2: :weak: i hate Pacific

Why? Pitts def gone downhill since the beginning, sad they are such under-achievers. Oh well, there will still be :beer: for oaklanders tonight regardless