your thoughts on the NCAA tourny

after watching two straight days of Basketball i have came to the conclusion that I just love this time of year. We got teams playing their heart out and for what? to go to school for a lower price… gotta love it, they are not like the pro athletes out there that just make sure they play good to get the contract or the sponsorships they go out to play for the team and the school.

i like the commercial that says “some number of NCAA athletes will go pro is something else then sports.” It makes you feel like you are watching something great.

my thoughts are kinda scattered since its 5:30am but what do you think about tourny time? who are your sleepers? why does Pitt play so mediocre?

our bracket is better.

The problem with Pitt is that they do not have an NBA caliber player on the team. I heard some stat on the radio that 9x% of final 4 teams had someone go to the NBA.

i love watching the tournament, every plays to there hardest…the problem with pitt is they really only play to the other teams potential, they can beat any team but they always play the same. Defense is how they win

i think Taft may be NBA caliber by the time he is a Senior. Pitt loses to Wisconsin in my bracket.

I was trying to remember last night watching the game, but has Pitt every really blown a team out? its like they just play ok until they are like oh shit we are losing lets play good…

Pitt can never play a full game. They’re a second half team and if they have a bad second half, they lose. Taft is awsome, he’ll go pro before he graduates.

tomorrows game is gonna be tough… in order for pitt to win it all page has to get back on his offensive game…he is an awesome defender but has been shooting real shitty lately

my brackets are fucked…too many upsets yesterday

stanford and gonzaga goes down… who would of thunk it…

hopefully Duke goes out next

Originally posted by thefranchise
hopefully Duke goes out next

i got texas beating duke :bigthumb:

i’d give you my opinion but incase u missed the memo, i’m white. Basketball sucks.

Originally posted by whitey
stanford and gonzaga goes down… who would of thunk it…
ME!!!

i called that shit… but arizona / nc st / nc / kentucky all fucked me… :frowning:

i never really got into college hoops all that much. Ive never been much of a basketball fan at all to tell the truth…

I think i might start paying attention though, it looks like a lot of fun (and a good excuse to be drunk the majority of the month of march). :bigthumb:

They were sobbing like a buch of 5 year olds when the terps went down yesterday.