Need 2 people for a roller hockey team

I play in a league at Depew roller rink every fall and winter. Last Season our team won the championship. This year however we are a little short on players although we still have a couple of our really good guys. I need two people who are willing to play on thursday nights between the hours of 7 and 10 p.m. Also if you know that you suck please dont play kuz then i look like the jackass who brought the SABA player.

how are the refs there?

o god, playing hockey my entire life for the buffalo saints, my high school, the buffalo lightning and the roller lightning, i can say that when the two bad ones get together its a fuckin joke. I mean laughing my ass off joke. I dont evenbother argueing with them like i used to when i started i just laugh in their faces. I remember one time my friend who is one of the best forwards ive ever seen play roller hockey and is now the D1 goalie for mercyhurst ice hockey team, he whispered to himself “what a joke” after a bad call and the ref heard it and gave him a 10 minute misconduct. But the other 2 refs are decent and when either of them are on the floor its a pretty well refed game.