Last min. help

Most of you dont know me. But I need some help. I see some of you play hockey. I have a team at America Indoor on Minarl Springs in West Seneca. We have a game to play today at 5:30 11/4/06 and were shot alot of players for today. All we have is 4 players and a goile. If anyone wants to help me out and wants to play just call 824-5985 and ask for Jake. The only thing is its roller and the game is 10 dollars each player. Or 80 dollars a game so if more the 8 people show up the prise of each player goes down. Thank for anyone that can help.

bump …for a good guy

man id love to play but cant this week. i play there maybe twice a month with my buddy, if u ever need people other days than today keep posting up.

you’re in buffalo in the (nearly) winter and you guys are playing ROLLER hockey? j/k, good luck finding ppl…

we play roller all the time, some of us are ice hockey incapable, ie too poor to afford all that equipment

We ended up with 6 people and a goalie. Wasnt that bad of a game. Lost but non or less we found a great goalie. Well my team has another game this sat at 9:30 and were hope to grabe are first win. We will have alot more people this time but if anyone on here wants to play just drop me a line. LOL and if you want on the team for the next 24 games you get a free Jersey LOL.