Roller Hockey tonight 2/3/06

Me and my buddies rented out MilSher tonight from 10-12 . . . We can’t get a full 5 on 5, so I was gonna see if anyone wanted to get their 5 best guys to play against 5 of us. It’s like 15 bucks/guy to play . . . You have to wear a helmet, we play w/ a ball, and no other equipment is necessary… You have to provide your own goalie/equipment. We play 4 on 4 w/ one sub.
The floor there used to get wet but they said they fixed it when i called today.
If I don’t get a full 10 guys by 8pm, then I am considering taking on anybody thats interested. PM if INTERESTED. PS. we are real good, but we are all out of shape which makes us not that good.
-Mike

I would love to play, but me playing 2-3 nights a week already and having a gf doesn’t work

But if Jay, Adam, Jon, or Jared play, one of you give me a call

bump

jay me and justin will play… i’m gonna call u in a few

you, yourself and irene? :lol:

well if you guys are down let me know. Just remember its approx. $15/guy, if you play, try and get there about 9:30-9:45ish. We have 5 and a goalie, we are just looking for 5 more and a goalie. PM me

well were out looks like you guys are SOL…we cant get a goalie and people dont want to play…also we want to play with a puck…so unless things change…its not looking good

u guys end up playing?

nope…

well I didn’t

I need to know more in advance! I wanted too though

nah, it was too short of notice