Roller Hockey: 3 Players needed ASAP

im looking for 3 players to play on our nyspeed team. we are 3 short right now so i need some guys. it will cost each person $127 to play. its at epic-center on tuesday nights. i will need $127 by january 14th. plus you’ll need the insurance from epic to play, which is $30. we play next week tuesday. im looking for players who have played for a while, no rookies here. please let me know.

i’ll be back in for next week…just let me know what time the game is…

btw, who is actually playing next session

ill need your payment ASAP. we’re getting too close to the season starting. basically im doing a first come first serve basis. ive sent you pms and i havent gotten anything back. when will you pay me?

prolly at the first game when its due

ill need your money before our first game if you want to play.

i know somebody who plays good roller hockey. i’ll let him know

this weekend then…sometime after payday which is wednesday…

that’ll do. try and get it to me as soon as you can. i wanna get it early enough cus if it’s getting close to game time ill have to get someone else.

ttt

who is on the team

i sent you a pm last nite. be sure to check it

we still need some people guys.

we have our game in a couple days, is there anybody interested?? we’re desperate right now

yea what he said, COMON GUYS!

ok i just talked to 3 of the guys i used to play with a few years ago, they’re gonna think about it and let me know tommorow. they’ve been playing 2 nites a week so they just gotta make sure it won’t conflict with those leagues

aiight awesome. hopefully they will join

my son (beckington) is actually really good, always finishing 1-3 in the points scorers in epic-center.

seeing as he is banned, i will let him know.

i’ll get back to you.

1 guy on the mad doggs just started working with me, lol ill try to get him to change teams!

doubt that will work though :frowning:

awesome, sounds good mr beck. the game is this tuesday, so get at me by then. thanx

we need 3 players by tomorrow