Roller Hockey: 3 Players needed ASAP

to all u roller hockey players i have like shin pads, elbow pads, both goalie gloves, regular gloves and some street hockey goalie pads in decent condition, id take like $20 for all of it

finances + work are gonna kill me, so im out…sorry guys…

waiting till the last minute :mad: lol

You guys can put me on the roster if you want. I’m playing Rec1 on Tuesdays but if your seriously hurting for players, I can fill in from time to time and just throw some money on game day. Its up to you.

thanks for giving us a little more notice that you weren’t going to be playing. seeing you said on numerous ocassions that you will play and that you’d have money.

I said I was in so now we need only two!

Come on I want to play!

ok, so we will need 2 which is better. we have 2 options right to be able to play:

1. we find 2 more players
    or
  2. each person throws in $23 more to cover the 2 players

with us only paying $23 more, i think we should do that. so it would be 23$ more, plus the 30$ for the insurance we need today (that will last till next year).

if we pay the $23 more to spot those 2 players, can we add them during the season? or are those 2 spots lost?

Also what is the insurence for?

All of a sudden this went from $127 to $170 :gotme:

sorry tom i kinda forgot about the insurance… but i know u have money! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nag nag nag
Jay–> :poke: <–Me (cept im not dead)

I
Am
In
You
Bastards
:headbang:

haha damn straight, bout time!

I’m def in now!

are you working captain? u must be home. Come over.

I’m at school… kids are working on somthing in the comp lab.

How many people do we have?

we have 8 people

does that include the goalie?

silvergtp got a couple more so we’ll have to see how many we actually have. im not sure. games at 9 tonite for anyone who doesnt no

i missed half the games last session anyways…not being able to get off tonight just sealed the deal…if you want a sub on the rare shot i get a night off i’ll throw down some cash to play, but its not worth dropping $125+ to miss half the games

:shrug: