NEED: (1) Goalie and (1) Player for Tuesday Night Roller Hockey

Might not need the goalie, but it never hurts to have a backup just in case

We could use one more GOOD skater (MAYBE) a second for our bronze team…we currently have 8 on the roster but I know at least one of the players will miss at least two games

The league is played at Pepsi Center in Amherst, NY. Games are scheduled between 5pm and 12am, but we are on the later side of the schedule by request so people can get out of work.

Rough cost per player would be $80 plus $25 insurance (payable online) plus ~$25 for referee’s fees for the season. This price is negotiable somewhat for a goalie as they are harder to come by and much more needed.

PM me, reply, or e-mail to seanryan12@gmail.com ASAP. League play begins THIS tuesday May 8th, but we can add players within the first 3 weeks of play.

if you ever need a goalie for ice I’m down. just throwing that in there

i swear to god, if you did a search to anytime i ever posted about hockey, you are the IMMEDIATE post right afterwards saying that :stuck_out_tongue:

yea, i just want to remind you

haha

ha ill be playin against u!

are u doin sunday nights?

Bah, i wish I still had my gear.

Haven’t even skated in a few years, but I don’t think i’d have issues since skiing uses similar edge control and manipulation.

Good luck finding someone though.

our top tier team will be on sunday nights…we’re the brennans bowery boys for sundays…what about you?

man i wished this many guys played hockey in rochester.

i used to play for the buffalo jr wings a few years ago as a forward

sickasob; want to come to a skate and shoot (ice hockey)?

does that mean you want to play or were you just saying that

i think our name is wolfpack… i wanted blue ballers but i guess thats not exceptable

i know for a fact there is already a wolfpack in the monday silver league, as i play on that team too :stuck_out_tongue: maybe they will allow two in different nights? not sure…

buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

too bad its not ice hockey sean, ive been looking to play ice…sorry…goodluck

whens the skate and shoot? ya id play