NEED 205/55/16 tires !! ASAP

Like the title says. I need some 205/55-r16’s in decent condition. All four would be nice but I will take a matching pair if that’s all I can get. My car will not pass inspection with the tires on the car now.

Let me know,

Thanks !!!

you ass ya were just at the shop and dint ask we had a set of take offs for snows there gone now i woulda gave em to ya

lol sorry about that, my mind was on the parts coming in !!

I got 2 for you. One is a Goodyear Eagle LS with like 8000 miles on it…still plenty of tread left. The other I a not sure of the brand but I do know that it is an all season and it is brand new (used it on the back of my car for 2 weeks). Let me know if you are interested.

I’m interested if they are cheap enough to get me through til summer…

PM or email (crisafullij@gmail.com) me with what you are thinking about for price. I might be able to meet up with you tomorrow or Tuesday if you want them.

I know i got a set of matching 205 55 16’s ill pull em down tomorrow see what brand they are… There deffinatelly good tires lots of tread
Pm me if you still need em

holy super gigantor sidewall batman

well these aren’t the 20’s your used to :slight_smile:

Ill check em out and get back to ya tomorrow

Code Blue…do you want those tires or no? Havent heard from you…they are going on craigslist if I dont hear from you tonight.

The tires i have are bridgestone insignia se 200’s lots of tread left on em
$75 takes em if you want em call me im available whenever
779-9901