TIRES! 205/55-r16 OR 225/50-r16

like the title says I am looking to pick up four tires in decent shape… as long as they pass inspection and can get me around for awhile to get inspected, and then I can worry about getting good tires after. looking for preferably 205/55-r16s as those are the stock size but after reading some of the forums, I guess I can run 225/50-r16s without running into issues as long as i keep the stock ride hide or if I dont go nuts with a drop.

Not looking to drop a ton of coin on used tires… called fox and they said they could hook me up for about 30/tire but if someone has a set laying around they arent using I would rather flip you some cash.

So lemme know what you have laying around, Thanks

the stock size on my wrx is 205-55-16 and i run 225-50-16 in the summer and have had no issues at all.

I also have a set of 205-55-16 that are pretty much toast if you cant find anything. free if you come get them but like i said, they are pretty spent. goodyear eagle f1 I believe they are. probably won’t pass inspection but they hold air and drive alright.
sorry if this is irrelevant…

^ where are you located? hmmm pretty much toast lol… If they would pass inspection I would come get em now… are they to the wear bar yet? I need to slap these on my civic like tomorrow…

I have a set of Goodyear Eagle HP 205-55-16 tires that have a ton of tread. I would like to get 60 per but it sounds like you want something more temporary. Let me know if you interested.

^ interested…