Need a certified Electrician

Guys, I need an electrician to replace the wire from the power company connection to the house down to the Meter. I;m in penn hills and its a two story brick structure. Lenth if I had to guess would be bewteen 10 and 14 foot for the section that needs replaced…

Brother-in-law, is a full time certified electrician, Lives in North Hills, Works every where outta Sewickley and always looking for side gigs, new baby on the way and all.

I have a friend who is certified and looking for side jobs as well. PM me if you want me to ask him.

I would be interested in Both. If you could get me some prices or PM me contact information. Name, Number so forth and what your name is so I can tell them you referred me.

Thank you.

isnt quick??

Yeah I think, but I don’t know what he can do. Thats why I posted it up. Best price wins. I got two quotes already. One was rediculously high for no reason. Then the second person I talk too told me that first guy was smoking crack and may have just not wanted to do it.

I like to give people on the board (or people they know) buisness as long as they are professinals. :slight_smile:

quik will do it,loking for a electrician & cheap ol’boy

I’m just looking for reasonable. Thats all.

I know you get what you pay for but this is pretty strait forward.

You can see my Electricians work at the new shop. Howard should be their tomorow. He has 30yrs. in the biz. and I have never run across anyone who does a job cleaner than he does.

definitely talk to quik, he upgraded the service in my house from a 100amp fuse box to a 200amp circuit breaker system. great job, not a single problem and very clean install.

thank you very much brian, mike like i said before just contact me. either PM me or contace me tomorrow at the shop.

Ok cool, george. I wasn’t sure if you handled big shit like that.

I have a tree guy coming to remove the whole tree causing the problem, and the power company already came and looked at their connection and they are replacing the 3 wires with a triplex (sp?) Line (I think thats what he called it).

Coming out of the meter to the panel seems fine and has no cracks, basically because its shaded. But from the power company connection at the top, down to the meter is cracked and needs replaced…

yep thats how it usually goes. power company owns it from the isolator to the pole and you own it from the isolator to the inside of the house. which means they replace the feed wire and then you replace the wire yourself.

now is this an upgrade in service size or just a replacement of the SE cable? if just replacement of SE cable then it will be cheap. if its a replacement of the whole service then ill take care of you.

nope just replacing the cable thats there. The wire sheath is cracking and I need to replace it so I don’t get a bunch of water running into my meter.

I have some messed up wiring in my house… kinda need someone to look at one day this summer. You think youd be available for a trip to ohio one day quick?

where in ohio? stubenville area? if you so possible

make sure to wear ear plugs

east liverpool. just come straight out 30 from the airport

ok forgot about that way, yea thats not so bad and acutally a decent route for a bike ride

yeah a lot of bikes ride that. Think maybe some week maybe in May? Let me know when you think youd be free on a weekend cause im off every weekend pretty much