Looking for a lic. electrician in cheek. and or depew

IF you meet those qualification or know someone, send me a pm. I just bought a house and want to get some numbers($) to upgrade my elec pannel since some how it passed my final inspection:mamoru:

So send me a pm!

Thanks in advance

In4info

anyone?

Any recomendations?

PM Sent

I have lots of recommendations.

I would start with Techmen Electric, the owner is Larry Powenski. Tell him that Mike from Rexel gave you his number, he will take care of you. His phone: 864-3049

Second Is Tom McCartney. He is a great electrician and his guys are phenominal. His number is 835-4292. Also tell him that Mike from Rexel sent you.

I use these for repairs at our facility when I can pick and choose from anyone out there.

As far as parts for the rebuild go, tell them that you are going to be purchasing the majority of the large parts (Wire, Panel, Breakers, Connectors etc… ) direct, but that they should consider any misc. screws and such in their quote. I can get you all of the parts for my cost.

Wait, your main panel needs work but your home inspector didn’t catch it? I’d be going after him to foot this bill. Who was it?

“upgrade” does not necessarily mean faulty.

Yeah, but the first post sounds like something passed that shouldn’t have. Meh. Speculation.

I dont think it should have passed, but the house inspector said it was not bad enough… yea… gotta love FHA inspectors. This ass clown didnt even say anything about the paint chips on the side of the garage. i had all this shit in the contract to have the seller fix but since the inspection said other wise it all went out the window… but i neg. the price of the home 2g’s off because of this.

TPGSR, what do you do at rexel, my company uses you guys for the electric boards we prototype design and you make

I am contracting sales. I move lots of Pipe and Wire.

Who do you work for?

Parker -Airtek

Thanks for that info

Well I used to work as an apprentice, but that was a long time ago. Anything else I can definately do with ya. But look up Huber electric, they might have changed the name seeing as how my old boss kinda left the busniess. Very fair prices and great work.

http://www.huberelectric.com/

824-8816