Electrical Contractor? any hook ups?

Well i had my home inspection today for the house that i am selling. The inspecter found “rust” on the service panel to the house…:cjerk:… granted there has never been water that has touched it since i lived in the house. the box is like 30 years old…The buyer would like me to replace it and upgrade the service.

They have asked to have a cert. electrical contractor replace it, in order for them to buy the house.

Would anyone have a hook up? the house is in the cheektowaga, near the 33 and harlem.

PM me

We used Dr Electric for all of our rebuild. Everyting is upto what I would’ve done.

Pm’ed

yeah, i know him and know i will not support him.

FYI, owner shady, very shady. I will give more details when icu

eh, he was who insurance brought in. I eyed over everything they did, so I’m not too worried.

Will keep that in mind. :tup:

How much do contractors even charge these days?

Pm sent

PM (84_Supra)

My job is working with contractors daily. I can have 6 guys at your house any day any time to give you estimates that I can assure you will be the cheapest. I can also get you all of the necessary materials that you will need at cost. This would be panel, breakers, wire, meter channel, straps, fittings etc…

my dad knows a guy, he used to be a dishwasher for my dad when he owned a restaurant years ago. he ran a 220 line for my parents hot tub and changed all the breakers to transformers or something? stand up dude, my dad calls him goose. no idea why lol. lmk if you want me to hook you up :wink:

i cant advertise my dads business on here i guess? …

Who is your dad?

sure

i will pm you my number

dont, just pm me

i often ask myself that question…

> Who is your dad?

and that’s when your ‘son’ looks up at you teary eyed and points over to the milk man.

i have no problem with that b/c he is a great kid.

no, you have not problem because now you realize you have no child financial responsibility and can leave your milk-mans-baby’s momma for some fresh new piece of tail.

:cheers:

btw, if you are still looking for an electrical contractor, let me know… he’s certified and works off the books.