need a cheap place online fora helmet

I

:repost:

go to tom clark on 51 they have some nice full face helmets cheap

search, there was a thread about this in another forum. it had links and all kind of reviews in it

you can get a decent HJC helmet at northgate honda or even honda house. those helmets with designs go for liek 130. you can proably get a plain one for like 90ish.

I got one here at the house, it is a red KBC TK-7 with snell m95 DOT approved sticker on it. $40 and it’s yours but probably be a few dollars for shipping if you wanted it shipped unless we could meet somewhere. Damn State College would be fun for a few days but don’t know if I could go up!

you think something protecting your head you’d wanna go all out and get the best, stop being a cheap bastard.

ebay

Dennis Kirk

true mine was $ 400 plus dollars

fo

I dont ride a bike either

you don’t need a helmet for a 14s ride :eek4dance :smiley:

well actually any full face motorcycle helmet meets DOT approved and Snell95 regulations. the biggest difference say between my 130 HJC and my 390 Shoei. is the weight difference, padding how it contours to you,how the visor manuvers and teh material its made out of.

all you need is a HJC or a kbc helmet. hell you could even get a cirrus for like 50bucks

i have one for sale…pm me your email address and i’ll send a pic. Price-$100.00. Only used it three times this year at the track. Ronda

fugg it, I just use a DOT full face helmet when i race… shhh

It’s snell 2000 and DOT approved. Color- Blue