need a few 240sx parts

heres some crap im looking for, i may be getting a job so there isnt a rush on buying this stuff, i just wanna know who has what so i can come find you when i have the money

front bumper ( 91-94)
fenders (need the driver side BAD)
passanger turn signal
intake (ebay special CAI will do)
patch pannels if anyone has a rotted or crashed parts car
brake master cyl (URGENT!)
struts? springs? (lowering springs if anyone has)
power steering pump

things ill be looking for this winter:

5sp trans
front half of driveshaft
clutch pedal/ master cyl
5sp shifter boot

let me know if any of you have some of this shit, the stuff needed sooner than others has been labeled

i have…

front bumper…may be spoken for this weekend tho…
stock dohc intake
stock suspension
extra driveshaft

I will definitely be grabbing that bumper Jon

I have a front bumper from a 1991 240sx and I have a master cylinder

how are the struts on that stock suspension? im tired of hitting bumps and feeling like im on a ship rocking side to side and shit

PM returned thanks :thumbup

i have no clue on the stock susp. never drove on it.

I have a complete 92 hatch shell for $400 if interested.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=18861

The car is still available, as far as I know the oil pressure issues have resurfaced so it would most likely be sold as a roller ready for an engine.

I would be interested but not until after I get a job lol

I’ve got a 300zx brake master cylinder. You need a small adapter (which I have) for it to work.

However it is larger than a 240sx one so it will push more fluid which makes the pedal firmer. Some might say it’s too firm, but if you want it I’ve got it.

$40 for the bmc + adapter

BUMP the MC i grabbed from JVG is the wrong one, mine has 3 line outlets on the pass side of the cyl. and the one he sold me has two on the driver side (idk how thatll work cause there would be no room to run lines)

It won’t work. Pick up Tungs

you are captain obvious lately :lol

i really dont want to be out 60$ total and have 2 MC’s laying around, he doesnt have a stocker? and is the ZX one exactly the same with the 3 fittings on the pass side of the MC?

Yeah 300ZX will bolt right up, that’s what Ive been running.

if he has texting on his phone PM me his number if you would

I got a Z32 MC as well. Same price, with adapter. Took out of my RB/240 chassis

i got one thanks, and the adapter isnt needed, all the threads for the lines are the same, they all reach and everything, its 100% bolt in

You want a whole z32?

yeah no thanks

This thread sucks.

Lock One.