Need a hand there?

She gives it the good college try… until the guy she’s blocking gets fed up, takes over and does it for her.

lol =]]]]]]

i saw this the other say n still LOL’d

Hahahahha. I’d probably do the same thing. That was horrid.

She looked fuck worthy

“you’re doing it wrong!” LOL

The best part is that there was a jump in the tape that, at first, I assumed was a loop to make it look longer.

No. It was cutting out a couple of extra minutes of her failing. The counter jumps from 0:XX to 3:XX. :lol:

hahah amazing

Haha… there were parts of that where I was just screaming at my monitor “YOURE ALMOST THERE, NOW JUST CUT THE WHEEL!!!”

she like had it perfect the first time but decided instead of cutting the wheel that driving straight into the car would be a better decision. It wasn’t even a big car either…:fail:

How much signal I need to cut across eight lane? None? I turn now!

That’s how I used to be at the lake when people couldn’t figure out how to back in their Jetski’s/boats. I used to do it for complete strangers all the time.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4623369/12364312

:eek: @ the end!!

Last year I “helped” someone back down the launch ramp by walking beside her truck and turning the wheel through the open window. I was next in line to launch and I got sick of watching the idiot try over and over. I did tell her she should get some practice in an empty parking lot because things can get ugly when you tie up the ramps like that.

here is a woman driving JayS’s car:

That sucks, but my car is the one on the right.

hahahaha oh man, i was laughing without mute on, guy asked me what i was laughing at. so fucking funny