A few vids of J@|\| driving....

:stuck_out_tongue: all in good fun…

holly caw those are some really bad drivers!

That first one… WOW… Smack, smack, smack. That’s just fucking rude… I hope she got caught for hit and run…

that second one, holy shit

werd

I want to know how the hell she got a licence in the first place… must of gave some dome to the instructor

wtf was she doing in the first one? can she not turn her wheel clockwise or something?

who is JAN?

Wtf at the first one, how can someone be THAT bad.

I have heard of a disorder where someone could not turn the steering wheel to the right at all. I saw it on Ripley’s believe it or not. Maybe this person had the same thing, but in my opinion people like that should DIAF.

That wasn’t bad driving, that was a poorly designed curb/parking spot.

how the hell do people like that get through life?

It’s always the curbs fault…duh.

No, it’s people that can’t turn left…

http://politicsnj.com/images/zoolander.jpg

Bwahaahahahahhaahha [size=2]

if you thought curbs were dangerous…

[/size]

how the hell is that even possible???

are these people on some crazy medications? and should not be operating a vehicle

Look closely, she pops the gas lid trying to find a way to get out!

How the fuck, that just defies physics.

can you say WTF how is it possible? i mean yes hitting the gate, but flipping the car???

I saw a chick flip her car (new civic) on Elmwood in front of Avenue Pizza. The only thing she hit was the back tire of a Jeep Liberty, and couldn’t have been going over 30. It was the most amazingly retarded thing I’ve ever seen.

That was clearly the gates fault.

1. They shouldn’t have put it there.

2. If they’re going to put it there, they should add a bright orange cone near it.

3. They should angle the gate so cars can climb over it more easily without fear of flipping or damaging a rim.