Need a Local Shop to Install My Differential

I’m looking for a trustworthy local shop to install my new differential on the car in my sig…

It’s a drop in piece, by Powertrax, and re-uses all the other stock components (carrier, axle shafts, ring and pinion, ect). Should be fairly easy ( I just don’t have the time or desire to do it).

Basically, just looking for a local place that I can trust. Suggestions and offers are both welcome.

I’m located in McCandless.

Thanks guys,
Shawn

pm lou(sonico3snake)

Guys, thanks for the quick info.

pm lou(sonico3snake)

Yeah, I tried that first (on SCS). He hasn’t gotten back, so I figure he’s probably overworked and too busy at the moment.

I’ll drop an email to Rodeheaver’s. It’s a bit of a hike for me, but I’ll make the trip if I can trust the shop. The website definitely looks nice.

Thanks again.

http://www.1st-try.com/

Thanks man, I sent 1st-try an email too. They are alot closer.

i got my diff installed at World Class Transmissions… here in delmont. its right on rt 66 just off of 22 where 22 and 66 meet. they did a nice job and was a fair price. the guy races out at PRP and sponsors the Romeo’s who race out there as well

Thanks Orr89rocz…

Got a response back from Jeff at 1st-try, they don’t do differential work.

I’ll give World Class a call tommorow.

we could possibly do it for you

Quik, I didn’t know you owned/worked at a shop…I see the thing about JJ’s in your sig but I thought it was some kind of inside joke.

Well Rodeheaver’s emailed me back with a very fair price estimate, so I’ll be taking the car to them. It is a bit of a hike, but I liked the way he sounded in the email, and if the owner of this site recommends them they’ve got to be good.

Thanks for all the info guys. You rock.

:cool::beer:

Follow up…

Dropped the car off on Tuesday and picked it up today.

Rodeheaver’s did a GREAT job AND has very fair pricing.

I highly recommend this shop for anyone looking to get some work done.

:bigok: