need a massage joint around main and transit area

im fucking dying here, i need a sports or deap tissue massage like whoa. anyone know a good place? no need for happy endings, but they are nice. lol

massage.

i like advanced day spa on transit and como… but thats about 3 miles from you…

The NYS institute of massage is on Transit by Sheridan. $25 per half hour I think.

Ask 91turbotsi (Chris) he is a graduate.

shut up. i spell like shit normally, it gets worse when i only have 1 hour of sleep.

thats right around the corner from my rents… i can stop by and drink their beer when im done :slight_smile:

see if you can get in with terry, she is the owner, so good luck,., she only works for select clientel :wink:

if not, you should be ok with anyone there…

happy endings with terry?

terry bradshaw?

^ there is no happy ending when Terry Bradsaw is involved.

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.vinylcheese.com/graphics/terry1.jpg

hahaahhahahaah i mean shit you guys are on to me :frowning:

lol its 91TalonTsi and thats only on ubrf. OH and its $30 for a full hour and $25 if someone gives you the $5 off coupon.

Anyways, pm me if interested. Deep tissue is mainly what I do.

really? You have a shop, or was this a pastime thing?

That was a serious question… not a lead-in. lol

I do in-home right now. I will probably be working somewhere in the next month or so but I really dont want to lol.

So yeah, you dont even have to leave your house and ill put you to sleep while I steal your shit :P.

I keeed I keeed…I wont put you to sleep.

as much as I hate to say it, I might have You hook-up my fiance. :uhoh:

who have You… done?

happy endings? :slight_smile:

i kid i kid

^ shit, i can’t even get those.

i’d pissed if she could.

:cry:

lol no worries man. You could even watch if ya wanted to. I would ask you to film us though as I like seeing myself naked from behind :P.

lol nah, as sarcastic as I am im also somewhat professional when doing this. Just shoot me a pm if youre interested.

:tup: