Massages

Just wanted to let everyone know if you’re ever in need of a real massage check out Back in Balance Therapeutic Massage in clifton park. I just got done with a 30 min. deep tissue massage and have never felt better. Prolly gonna make this a monthly thing since my back gets all sorts of fucked up from all the golf i play and how much i practice. Prices are very reasonable and its a really comfortable experience. I felt weird going in since it was my first real massage but they make it very relaxing for you. Website is: www.bibtherapeuticmassage.com def worth checking out sometime for those in need of a real massage.

hmmm that sounds like something I could def use, thanks for the info!

DO they offer a happy ending to all customers?

damnit you beat me to it

THey even offer the happy ending at friendlys. I get that everytime and laugh.

hmmm, I kinda want one. My back/shoulders are all fuckin sore from my collarbone…

yah dude… good to know, my back is realll fucked up

My shoulder has never been the same and has a ton of tension in the back section since the collar bone.

I’d love to get it straightened out.

I could use a rub and tug…

Damn I miss Japan and Thailand.

My back is all sorts of fucked up. Thanks for posting, might go next week sometime on my day off and get one.

Kristen at Rumors IV Men FTW.

u know where i live. :wink:

Gotta say I woke up this morning and feel like a new man. Got the best sleep i’ve had in months and actually got out of bed without having to immediately go take some aleve to try and help the pain. Anyone experiencing some serious pain check out the 30 min. deep tissue massage there, i’ll def. be going back next month.

qft:number1

$40?? plus tip??

And not to be a dick but golf really fucked your back up??

Yeh total cost of $50 well worth it in my opinion and you’d be suprised how bad golf can mess up your back. Especially when I’m teaching golf now and hitting about 200 full shots a day practicing for my playing ability test in July

yea all that twisting really wrenches the back… i’ve got really bad scoliosis and after a round of 18 i’m done moving for a good hour while i try cracking my back, back into place