need a new scent

i love the smell of that shit too, also race gas, better yet grape scented race gas like bj runs.

carb cleaner. or alfred sung- hei

old spice high endurance deoderant(sp?) - cologne is for girly men

ck nucca’s some girl said i smelled good during lunch last week :naughty:

Georgio armani= good stuff. I have the ladies tell me that it smells really good :bj:

I use :shaggy:

hugo boss, burberry… i like chrome but most girls don’t seem to dig it too much, i still rock it though.

Bo`

Kanut Listen To Me…curve Curve Curve Curve!!!

you guys may be on to something here, my dad has been using old spice since the 70s and im sure you man whores know whats good for the ladies :puke:

so your saying your a product of a man whore :wink:

i liked aqua until everyone started wearing it.

i like the axe body sprays and im also a fan of the hollister cologne.

nautica competition
hilfiger athletics
candies

more like a protege :naughty:

my line up

cruve
candies
cool water
nautica longitude latitude

curve and hilfiger are as played out as drakkar… i rocked those in highschool (granted i still own some drakkar though). and maybe it’s just me… but how can you actually purchase something made by a company called “candies”??? just seems to junior high i hope she sits next to me at lunch :dunno:

yeah candies does seem a bit fruiti but its a nice change when going to a outdoor gathering.

curve may be played out but it works everytime. there hasn’t been one time when i wore curve that a girl hasn’t said i smell nice.

it might just be me but it seem like my cool water went bad? it doesn’t seem to smell the same as it used to.

i found some coolwater girls at my ladies house, she hasn’t used it in years… it didn’t smell bad, just weak. :down:

been wearing chrome for like 3 years its time for a change i tryed lucky you smells good but really strong