Need a place for mounting huge prints

i have a bunch of really big prints and i need them mounted on at least an inch thick of material to stand out from a wall, mounted flush with the print… i am having little to no luck with local craft stores… since the sizes i have are 12x24s and a 24x36… kind of worried someone will mess it up too, id like to do it myself but, if a place or someone does it, thatd be great, any help is appreciated

That’s not really “huge”. What if you just used some block foam insulation from home depot or something?

Micah, check out http://www.curbell.com/
We use them for when we make car show display boards. They have plastic in all thicknesses for mounting applications. And they are local.

Thanks Joe, do you ever bring pictures TO them? or do they normally operate from a file sent from the customer and they print and mount? let me know, and any contact person u know of, lemme know as well

Paulo - yea i was thinkin that too, but, i really need this professionally doneZo

Where will these be getting displayed?

the white house of course

My house is white.

My dad would typically order from them. Not sure on who his contact person is.

He would buy the bulk plastic and mount them himself. He would get a roller, some photograph mounting glue and mount them himself. 99% of the time they would turn out great as long as you took your time and did it right. Then trim the excess.

i giggled at “the white house of course”

<3

Tom Panzica @ Panzica Signs (693-6023) might be able to help out. We use him a lot at work and he does a great job!

he related to mike panzica?

poster art on elmwood and bird dawg

thanks guys

Not a clue - sorry.