Need advice w/ Moto Tires

Alright so Im looking to pick up a new set of tires for my gsxr 750. Anyone have any recommendations for a good value tire? I dont want to break the bank, but Im willing to spend more than the cheapest for some quality.:lol

Metzeler Sportec M1 or M3’s or Pilot Power 2CT’s

Personally, If I am spending $250 for a set I would like to try the Q2 or Power Pure. If you like I can sell you my Qualifiers on my bike for $120 with 70% thread left. :excited :lol

thanks greg…i see it has the M1 on them now. seems like a good set of tires.

ive also have heard good things about i think pirelli diablo something like that…you anything about those?

i just tried to get the bike inspected lol :facepalm

As everybody knows I swear by my pilot powers but in SV sizes they are quite affordable - ~ $240 a set online, prices might differ for bigger wheel sizes as SV uses a 160 on the back.

I hear 2ct’s will give much more life and are only ~$10 more, may be worth looking into to get more miles.

IMO Pirelli isn’t as good as they used to be, not saying they are a bad tire but for there higher end tires the prices don’t compare to Metzeler or Michelin. So if you aren’t looking to spend a lot I would stay away from Pirelli.

Love my michelin pilot power 2ct’s, will be ordering another set soon. Over 5000 miles on my current set.

You also love men, so nobody cares what you think!

:hug

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No one cares what you think since you sold your bike and didn’t get another one!

Yea.

thanks guys +repsss

thanks for the offer, doesnt sound like a bad deal at all but if im going to spend the money I might as well just start fresh

Wise decision.

Personally I would never buy used tires, especially for bikes. :lol

+213123

Metzeler Sportec M3’s on my 625 SMC. I love them. I had Dunlop something SM’s prior. The Metzlers handled better, were just as stickie and soft as the dunlop sm’s but out lasted them 2 fold. The M3’s take a while to warm up, unless the road temp is up there… but when they do, they are SOFT. check out the chicken strip thread I posted up, and take another 1/8th inch off the pic Yetti can verify he saw them on monday, they grip HARD.

Personally two words should never go together when looking for tires… CHEAP and MOTORCYCLE. Spend the extra 50-150$ on some great tires, it could save you from tucking a tire. :thumbup