need an opinion from the girls and boys

i like boobs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If something like this happened :clap::biglaugh:

ok NOW i figured out whats goin on…

yeah, its the same… if i punch someone with my eyes open, and then with my eyes closed, is it the same ?? yes…

i think the female nipular region is more sensitive, but it still feels good for the dude

It would have been way to easy to hit a home run with that…

Brian do we need to post pics as examples?

man huge boobs are sweet, love thse things in my face

of boobies with whipped cream ? YES
of viper dude w/o clothing? NO

yea brian…what did you do then??? lol

“My buddies relationship is in trouble, so I will put it in the hands of NYspeed to save it”

Uh ohes.

could be worse, you could be watching it on springer…

you guys are sooo funny…but you shouldnt be licking a girls bewbs if you have a girlfriend…although im sure if the guys werent around and us girls were at a bachelorette party there would be some ronchy stuff going on too! and its a little diffterent with a grils bewbs and a guys…if thats not the case, then im gonna start walking around without a shirt on from now on…lol

I wouldn’t be too thrilled if I found out my girl was licking some dudes tit…

Just sayin’.

no you won’t karlie :stuck_out_tongue:

omg yes!

the more boobs around the better i think

hahaha me and brian talked about this for like 20 minutes today, and he agreed on the inner thigh…its kinda hard to pick a body part on a guy, cuz girls dont really think about guys inner hairy thighs as something they’d wanna lick…haha

yeah turn it around…would you want some random guy licking whip cream off your girlfriends boobs…probably not.

I guess I would have to say that making out with a guy would equal the same as licking a stripers boobies. But either way…he shouldn’t have done it.

lets put this in better perspective for the girls. Say u had a Boyfriend IF and you ended up licking a guys tit. what would you rather have him do in return if and when the chance with a stripper came along?

would u rather your boyfriend lick the upper inner thigh like foxinox agress with or would u want them to lick a tit?

BTW: so far what nyspeed agrees with i agree with

In THAT scenario, tit for tit.

ok and would u rather your boyfriend stand in a line of girls and lick a tit with the other 4765349 guys or would u rather him makeout with a stripper?

:word: