Need car deck TODAY!

Hey guys, today a friend of mine was suppose to give me a oem radio for my skyline but he backed out so I ask if anyone in the GTA has a stock radio that plays cassette or cd or w.e that they dont need the I can use in my car !. I will pick up. I dont need it forever just until christmas so If you have one I can pick up now asap let me know.

Steve

Sure. No one on here bought my deck and I didn’t get a chance to post it on ebay in time so you can take mine. $100 and it’s yours. It’s just been sitting in my house the whole time.

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=2950

I’m at Woodbine and 16th avenue in Markham and available the entire day.

EDIT - Sorry just realized you said stock. Good luck then :R

idunno looks good. But jensen umm lol I was just looking for anything to throw in there but 3 of my speakers are toast. only 1 works and i used a old Honda radio from 1989 with a cassette and two HUGE knobs.

haha first thing I did is looked for a deck to, borrowing one at the moment for a $20 deposit.

just run deckless. i did it for half a year. boring as hell, i kept falling asleep in traffic. until i got SR that is. the blow-off valve is music.

It was worth payign the money for now because before the deck I listened to spool…ya I was speeding alot.