Need "chill" music suggestions

Been listening to too much Rusko, Pretty Lights, Afrojack and shit like that, looking for some reallyyyyyy relaxed music. Like a Jack Johnson pace, but with a little more of a reggae or coffeehouse feel to it. Not too many words, I don’t really know how to describe it, I guess a mainstream example would be like some Marley or Hendrix, but not the mainstream shit.

Anybody have a clue what I’m talking about? :lol

Pink Floyd

what pjb said !

Fogerty.

Dis ni99az high as a kite

Haha yeah, Ryan sucks at hidin’ it.

Slightly Stoopid works, too. I’d give you a SHIT LOAD of suggestions but I’m on my desktop and don’t have much toonz on hurr.

SHIT!

Bob Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Z9lg6HqJeY0/0.jpg

Listen to that. Just phenomenal. Thank you Father Leo for introducing me to real music when I was a child.

lol @ chuck

I am stone sober, I just walked past a room that was bumpin some chill ass shit and want some of it on my itunes.

I have like 6 Floyd albums and I like them a lot but that’s not what I’m looking for.

This is kindddd of it but it was a little less reggae and more coffeehouse/piano.

dats what im bumpin on the logitechs.

GMT or whatever they are called BMT

omg who is it? MGMT ! THATS IT !

No no no no no nothing like their music. I know all their shit and saw them live, I’m the one that told TT about them :rofl

Find out what they play on XM Chill

Citizen Cope - thats it and thats all.

Yes he is high as a mutha. My brother saw him at a private show a while ago and said he was toasted and fawkin jammed out, best show he ever saw.

Type o negative is really dark, funny type of stuff. But really really mellows me out. Favorite by far.

Ben Harper has some good chill out music…