need for speed PROSTREET

Pro street is only for drag racing. Doing a full 1/4 mile in my Supra is fun, not real though. Drifting is so far off from real its not even funny.

+1, the burnouts are getting old. But I’m getting kind of addicted to running down the 1/4. 6.99 @ 251 is the fastest I’ve gone with my surpa. Usually I’m in the low-mid 7’s.

Not to mention that you can’t even launch the car in gear. Heaven forbid they let you use the clutch button for drag racing, neutral drop only please. I mean really come on.

i bought it the day it came out. totally wasnt what i was expecting. nfs has always been on the border of really fake and kinda hard driving. now its more like gran turimso and its not fun. im about 10% done and havent played it much at all.

forza one kicks this games ass. forza 2 they lost a lot of good tracks but is still better the nfs:ps

im telling you check out live for speed if your in to drag or drift or road x this is the most kick ass game it doesent have all the bs stickers and chicks poking up on the screen its a fun ass racing game that is very simulated and there are a shit load of kid from different kid from other countries to race with. If you like racing try it out, look for me online Ds.a.n.t.h.e.m

it’s def an amusing game online w/ ur buddy’s. trying to take eachother out while still trying to win :slight_smile:

LFS is awesome for drifting! LFS isn’t fun for drag because you can’t really do engine modding/tuning. I got LFS:S2 so if anyone everyone wants to drift let me know.

LFS <3

If you’re on later I’m always game forgot you got S2 finally.

I bought and played it the other night, dont know if I will ever play it again. It was pretty boring.